Friday, September 26, 2008

A time of reflection


I was looking through photos on our computer and it made me reflect on things I'm missing (including the cute little cow above).  I compiled a list of things I miss...

I miss our cottage 

      
I miss my adorable nephews


I miss watching Andy interact with them


I miss Rilee, even if she did some pretty silly things sometimes 


I miss my family
          
I miss Andy's family

       
I miss Grimm Farms 


I miss being goofy with my siblings


I miss Townie Time


I miss our friends


I miss being able to watch the Sabres & Bills games on t.v.


I miss our small group we met with every Thursday night


I miss working with these people - and many others - at RWC
I also miss seeing familiar faces as I walk around campus

What I don't miss:

Sulfur water at my apartment

Not having internet at home

Waking up at 6:45am for work

Sitting behind a desk most days

Having to cook dinner every day

Colder weather


The bees (sorry Nelson)

Looking forward to coming home soon :)

4 comments:

rachel said...

Wait, wha? When are you visiting NY?!

marla said...

booo for coming home while we're camping! hopefully we'll catch you monday.

tashahancock said...

hi yas it's tasha. i wanted to say hi and love yas. cute pictures.

love yas,

tash

Manda said...

haa...that picture of us being patriotic; i'd forgotten we did that (did we sing or say the pledge?).
um, hate to bring this up but...the bills are doing awesome for the first time in a long time and you're not watching them...were you a jinx??
we miss our little leeko-bandito...can't wait till friday!