Monday, September 8, 2008

Our New Home

Here are some photos of our new apartment.  We love having all of the closet space now :)  I think my two favorite rooms are the kitchen and the bathroom.

What you see when you walk in the front door

The angle from the patio doors

From the dining room

The other angle from the front door

        
Our kitchen (to the left in the picture above)


Our bathroom (the first room to the left after the kitchen)


Our office/guest bedroom

From the corner of the desk


From the cello


Our bedroom from the door


From the other corner

I hope to have some pictures from the outside and around campus sometime soon.

7 comments:

marla said...

yay! your bed looks awesome! you have done a wonderful job...your apartment looks nice and homey. can't wait to come see it! xo.

Kristen said...

roomie, I love it!!! It looks so cozy! Especially love the living room setup and the bathroom! And your new bed looks awesome!

We had a townie time on Sunday, and we decided that maybe one of our next townie times should be a road trip to come see you!!

rachel said...

Aw, Lynz - it's so cute. I'm so excited to come visit!! :)

Manda said...

um, i'm confused....the angel from the patio doors?? i see no angel. haa. looks super cute, can't wait to come visit. wish you could click on your pics to see them bigger.

victoria said...

looks really cute lynz! i like it a lot. looks like you have a lot of space :)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful place you have!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynz your new place looks great!!! Hopefully when I come back for a visit Justin and Mar will take me to see your new home. Hope ya'll are enjoying it there