I got a hair cut today (the above picture is the "before" shot). It has been much needed. I wanted to take a picture with me to show them what to do, but couldn't get the photo to copy and paste for me (since we have internet on the laptop, but the desktop has the printer) so therefore I had to just tell her what to do. Needless to say, I was happy with the results. I went to a place called Ebony and Ivory Salon. It was cool because it was really diverse. I appreciated that aspect. It's been hard to find diversity (especially in churches in Western PA). Since I haven't been very good at scheduling exercising into my daily routine, I decided to walk the 1.4 miles there and then back. On the way home, I stopped at Salvation Army and found a cute sweater for Lincoln or Malacai (depends on if its too small for Linco now). Andy took this photo of me shortly after I got back, so I definitely look like I just got done working out :) So, without further adew (sp?), my new haircut:


4 comments:
Looks really good! Way to go on the walking part! Remember my "hair embassy massacre"?! I'm glad you had a good experience :)
cute! :) hey, give me a call soon so we can figure out a weekend visit. :)
Looks good Lix. Can't wait to see you!
first - didn't even know you got your haircut little sneak.
second - your hair grows super fast...i can't believe how long it is in the before picture...my grows no where near that fast.
third - your new cut looks super cute.
fourth - lucky duck with the straight, under control-looking hair.
-xo-
Post a Comment