Andy turned 25 today:) Here's 25 things I love about you, Andy:
1. You love Jesus a lot
2. Your laugh, especially when something is really funny
3. Your facial expressions
4. Your sense of humor...sometimes I just don't see it coming
5. The way you know what type of tree every tree is
6. Your passion for the outdoors
7. The fact that you rarely, if ever, complain
8. Your love for fishing
9. Your ability to handle really tough situations in a really calm manner
10. Your willingness to go on walks with me, even after midnight
11. Your passion for hockey - after all, I never used to watch it until you came into my life
12. Your love for people, especially the poor and oppressed
13. The way you say "especially" and "asphalt"
14. The fact that you watch the food network and it inspires you to cook or bake
15. The random adventures you go on (and sometimes encourage me to go on too)
16. Your willingness to up and leave a wonderful life in NY so I could pursue my dreams
17. Your diligence in tying your own flies - and the joy you have in showing me them
18. The fact that you brush your teeth for easily 3 or 4 minutes
19. You find me pretty...always
20. The way you make me want to be a better person
21. Your willingness to live with 110 women
22. You're super strong - in every way
23. The way you can cheer me up when I'm down
24. You picked me...
25. You are simply you!
I love you, Kiddo! I'm looking forward to spending the entire next 25 years with you and more. (Lord willing...)

4 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Andy Grimm!! I see you are eating what looks like a really delicious piece of pie - maybe Lynz could send us some in a box?? :)
Aw, super cute. :)
lynz - this is a very sweet list!! happy b-day andy!
awws, little lyx, what a nice wifey you are.
Post a Comment