Monday, February 21, 2011

Lately I've Been...

Reading: American Higher Education in the Twenty-First Century, Articles on Living-Learning Communities, and Matthew

Listening to: Iron & Wine - it's the band Andy was listening to on itunes. I can't focus if I recognize the music, so I picked them because I don't know their lyrics.

Watching: The snow coming down. Night classes got cancelled tonight!

Wearing: Jeans & and hoodie

Wishing: I knew where we are going to be living in 4 months

Thinking: So much to do, so little time to do it!

Craving: My nephews and nieces

Excited About: Being 8 days away from starting my last ever Master's class

Laughing At: This Panic Pete squeeze toy Andy got

Hoping: the job application process doesn't drag on too long

Annoyed With: being pulled in so many directions

Feeling Bad: for Andy - he has to work til 7:30 tonight...he started at 8:30 this morning :/

Loving: The Snow :) ...it reminds me of home...

4 comments:

rachel said...

LOVE iron & wine. i am still keeping my ears open about anything at sau :)

marla said...

ha..i also came to say LOVE iron & wine. [and back off rae - how bouts anything at rwc!!]

Manda said...

I can help you out with your wishing...you'll be in WNY!!

Malacai was talking about coming to see you all day!

LSP said...

If your craving is baaaad, you'd better move closer, not farther...