Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Best Facebook Post Yet!

I received this facebook message today from Emily, one of my friends from high school:

"remember that jacques cartier song you wrote in 4th grade? well, it totally helped me respond (correctly!) to a jeopardy question a few days ago! and i MAY have been humming it to myself the rest of the evening. talk about a catching song!!!"

OH MY WORD! The fact that she remembers the song is impressive, much less the fact that it benefited her in competing. This is so hilarious! And now I will have the song stuck in my head the rest of the day :)

Thanks Emily!

5 comments:

marla said...

haaaaa! amazing. we totally need to figure out how to get that video on the computer!!!

Manda said...

we have a video?!! now i'll have that song stuck in my head...

craig said...

youtube it now! mar do you still have the voicemails?

LSP said...

How do I get it from VHS to you tube?

marla said...

haa! sweeeeeeeg. where is that dang phone?? i need those voicemails!