You should check it out!
She also is doing a give-away of a cute blue jumper that, if I win, I will give to my niece Hannah!
Here's the excerpt from her blog:
Giveaway
Because it's the one month anniversary of the grand
the eight year anniversary of my engagement
{Is this for real? was my response to my love proposing
to me}. And because I'm sicker than all get out with
the flu - I'm giving away this super cute vintage toddler
corduroy jumper!
The tag on it says it's a 4T - but it's vintage, and vintage clothes
tend to be on the small side.
Measurements (taken laying flat):
Length (shoulder to hem): 18"
Chest (under arms): 11"
To enter:
-Become a follower of my blog and leave a comment saying you
follow along with an email address {if you already follow just
tell me that}
For additional entries {be sure to leave a comment for each extra
thing you do}:
{1 extra entry}
-Blog about this giveaway on your blog {3 extra entries - yes,
leave 3 comments for this}
Contest open worldwide. Contest closes at 11:59pm EST on
March 21st 2011. Winner will be chosen at random on March 22nd 2011.
And because it's the Ides of March, you can get 15% off your
IDESOFMARCH15 when you check out. Coupon code
good thru the month of March.



1 comment:
thanks ginger-doll!! i hope you win - hannah would look soo cute in this!!
Post a Comment