Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What does an RD do at 1:00am?

One of the following three:
1. Sleep.
2. Write papers.
3. Clean up glass from a student kicking a hole in the main entrance door.

If you guessed #3 and #2 you are correct! I think I will be watching the sun rise over this paper. Oh well - I had lots of family time and relaxation over Thanksgiving. And the clean up was a nice break :)

Oh the fun and exciting things you do when you're an RD and in grad school!

2 comments:

rachel said...

oh my. i don't know how you function. :)
you've got such a great attitude about the whole thing! i wouldn't be as chipper at 1am!

Michelle said...

The paper has GOT to be tough if cleaning up glass is more appealing than writing it. I definitely have felt that way! ... I hope you're able to get lots more sleep in the next couple days and that no more people decide it'd be fun to make holes in things. :)