Monday, November 23, 2009

Grandpa Sittig

Andy and I found out that this weekend that Grandpa Sittig went to be with Jesus. It was bittersweet since he was not in good health but it is sad to see him go. He was a wonderful wise man of God who impacted many lives (and even has a residence hall named after him at Roberts!).

Here he is chatting with Matt

This was our visit with him on New Years Eve last year

Talking with Grandma :)

I love his smile in this photo

with his Grimm grandsons

Love you, Grandpa! Miss you already! I am thankful for the six years I had the privilege of calling you Grandpa. See you in Heaven for eternity!


3 comments:

rachel said...

Sorry for your loss & Andy's loss. I'm glad Grandpa S. is home now.

Kristen [Teamfuest] said...

Aw, roomie, I'm so sorry. What sweet pictures you have with Grandpa.

Sending you and Andy hugs...

marla said...

wonderful pictures. love & prayers to the family. xo.