My friend Missy recently asked me if I was crafty. She then asked if I wanted to get together and knit. I didn't know how, but she graciously and patiently taught me.
My first run definitely looked like a first knitting experience. My mom even taught me to "cast off" over the phone while on the train back to Rochester from visiting Craig :) Here's my first every knitting project.
We live in Santa Barbara, California where I am an RD at Westmont College and Andy is a social worker through the YMCA working with homeless youth. It's hard living far from home, but we are having the adventure of a lifetime!
4 comments:
ha. yaaaaaay leeko! i'm so proud. xo.
It has a special beauty... Mom would proudly use it as a coaster!
or could be a blanket for a mouse.
great, now i'm the only who doesn't knit.
Post a Comment