Thursday, August 28, 2008

Welcome to Grad School, Lyndsay

You know you're back in school, and grad school nonetheless, when your professor nonchalantly says: 
"We will be discussing this book next week, so come having read it and ready for discussion."  
So this week I will be reading all 230 pages of it...I enjoyed my first class and definitely know I am going to enjoy the program.  The tough part now is trying to balance it with the many duties of an RD, especially at the beginning of the year.  Thankfully God promises not to give us more than we can handle.

3 comments:

Manda said...

quit blogging and start reading. (just kidding, keep blogging).

miss my gingur-beans.

-xo-

Kristen said...

haha - date nights for you and andy are going to become read-aloud sessions :)

miss you roomie!

rachel said...

Aw, gotta love it!
I'll be doing that to my students tomorrow morning! Speaking of which, I've got to get to bed... :)

Love you!