
Today marks the start of fall. Such a beautiful time of year. The only thing I don't like about this time of year is that it means winter is coming. Otherwise, I love:
the leaves changing color
the way it smells outside
the pumpkin spice donuts from Orams
the pumpkin flavored beverages you can get at coffee shops
the pumpkin foods to eat
the fall festivities (like my family's cider -n- donut party, or the Harvest of the Houses event here on campus)
Happy Fall!!!
3 comments:
oraaaaaaams puuuuuumpkin donuuuuuuut!
need one.
now.
You make me smile! I am thinking I need to go to Orams with you to try one of these pumpkin donuts, or just their donuts in general!! You LOVE them!! :)
I am SUPER excited that fall is here too. Love it!
i'll give you your phone if you give me a donut.
Post a Comment