freshly cut grass
pine
lilacs
my hubby
clothes after being in the dryer
gasoline (I know, I'm weird)
home cooking
the sheets on my parents bed (its a comfort smell)
grilling
bakery
garlic
I love these tastes:
ethnic foods
desserts
dips - especially buffalo chicken and spinach/artichoke
bbq
peanut butter
I love these sounds:
church bells chiming
cello - luv luv luv it
laughter
birds, crickets, and frogs
rain on a camper roof
I loath these sounds:
the alarm clock
construction vehicles backing up
emergency sirens
neighbors yelling at each other and/or their kids
people brushing their teeth
the doors in my building - both the loud ring if the door is held open too long and the squeak heard whenever someone opens the hall door
I love the feel of:
a hug
holding a baby (and the reminder that I'm not ready yet)
a cat in my arms
a warm cup of coffee or tea in my hands
my husband's embrace
my pillow
water (as long as I'm not wearing flipflops in the rain)
I love seeing:
Old couples together
A father with his child
Nature
Animals - unless they are in the road
People worshiping together
People enjoying life
My husband sleeping
I love my senses :) I'm glad God gave them to us!
4 comments:
really cute post!! i might borrow this idea someday! :)
great post! ugh, slimey flip flops in the rain...
oh man, when you started talking about buffalo chicken dip and spinach artichoke dip i got really hungry! i think it's not even 9am
smells: what about coffee??! or cow barns? i love that and it's weird.
ou, i want to sleep in the camper in the rain!!
sounds: brushing teeth? you are odd little lyx.
i too might steal this idea sometime. if i ever start blogging again.
haa...my word verification is:
suckeda
Post a Comment