Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Memorial Day Week(end)

Andy and I went home for Memorial Day Weekend.  I ended up staying for almost a week.  These photos are actually in reverse order :)

Gardening time :)

We also celebrated Mooms birthday since I wasn't going to be there:



Mand made this cake with her newly improved cake-making techniques

The countertops were put in at SweetHome

Cai wanted tired big brother Zac to read to him...he didn't wake up.

A Malacai sandwich :)

The boys playing with Uncle JoJo

Bonding time at the farm


The bees relocated to a different hive so the guys brought them back

Uncle Bob's memorial day party...my fun relatives.  There were tons more pictures, but I just picked a few...

Gramps playing the harmonica

Me with gram and gramps.  Aren't they cute?



We stopped at Andy's mom's grave on Memorial Day to leave some flowers.  It was a family bonding time.

On the Saturday before Memorial Day, we attended a wedding for some friends from Gowanda.

Me -n- Mully

Look how big he got!!

Look what's for sale!!

How I felt on the inside - I actually did fight back tears when I saw it...


Officer Grimm heading to work

Brotherly bonding tractor time

I love this picture of Matt & Sarah

How awesome is this picture taken from Grimm Farms North

Who's cuter...the calf or me?

We had a great time.  It was wonderful to see family - although it was a whirlwind trip too.  We especially were thankful to see Matt & Sarah and to get to spend driving time with them.  Thanks for going out of your way to stop by The Falls, guys!  

2 comments:

Kelly Alberts said...

i adore these photos!!! lincoln and cai are growing like little weeds~

Manda said...

whoa...lots & lots of pictures. i love in that pic of me & the cake you can see "my buddy" chilling in the high chair in the background. that is such a cute pic of the mully sandwich. and you are definitely cuter than the calf.