Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Lately I'm...

Reading: The Meaning of Marriage by Timothy Keller

Listening to: The sound of rain!!!! People, I can count on one hand the number of times that I have heard it rain at night here...

Watching: The Colbert report?  I am not at all paying attention since I am doing this .:)

Wishing: I were in Western NY.  I want to meet Essie and see so many family and friends...

Thinking: next year could be interesting with so many staff changes at Westmont.

Digging: UKs basketball success during March Madness right now!

Excited About: our Birds & Bees women's event going on this Saturday and Sunday.

Hoping: Andy was joking when he said he wants me to do the taxes this year....

Loving: that I can see graduation day on a calendar now...the end of the year is always so full and chaotic!!!

No comments: