Sunday, January 6, 2013

Anniversary #6

As our ongoing "count" goes, 64 more anniversaries to go!
...I have been counting down from 70 since we got married :)  For some reason it always makes me smile to count down!
I mentioned it on Facebook, but why not double post here:
Celebrating 6 years of marriage today with the love of my life! So thankful to God for orchestrating such a beautiful love story that entails me falling more and more in love with Andy Grimm every day. It's only a glimpse of God's immense love for me - and the love story he writes for each of us! 
I'm so thankful for these things today:
-My handsome prince
-Today being our first Sunday together of many to come (thanks to Andy's change in work schedule)
-Scarlett Begonia's (un.be.lievable anniversary brunch)
-The gorgeous stormy scenery of today
-The totally unexpected and thickest rainbow I've ever seen 
-Football (since Andy now gets to watch the afternoon games) and Downton Abbey (season premier tonight!)

Here are some photos of our adventures today:
It's a little blury, but this is the chef's choice menu we enjoyed!

Hearts - did they know it was our anniversary?

I ordered blueberry lemon ricotta pancakes.
o.my.word!


This steak with the bone marrow butter was sooo good!
It sounds gross, but it was far from that!

This, my friends, is the unbelievable HUGE and THICK rainbow we were surprised with on our ride home!

1 comment:

marla said...

that rainbow is spectacular! and such a good pic!