Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Little About Me Today (5)

I have been terrible about updating my blog lately.  But...Thanksgiving Break is coming, so hopefully I can do some updates over the long weekend.  Thanks to Rachel, I can at least update you on this:


Recently I'm:

Reading: A Good and Perfect Gift by Becker (just finished it...could barely put it down!) and Surprised by Grace


Listening to: The contagious laughter of the men who live the next floor up.

Watching: Saw 27 Dresses for the first time yesterday (I must admit I don't see chick-flicks very often).

Wishing: Andy were here (the final evening of our 5 days apart)...

Thinking: I'm shocked I haven't killed the plant on my desk yet.

Craving: Time with Andy.

Digging: Thanksgiving Break is coming.right.up.

Excited About: Andy coming home tomorrow!!!

Hoping: I get no "on call" phone calls before turning the phone over to the next RD tomorrow

Loving: the cloudiness of Santa Barbara lately - it has been so, so gorgeous!!!

1 comment:

Manda said...

you silly californian...loving cloudiness?! we're so excited if the sun peaks out from behind a cloud for 3 seconds...it was sunny today!!!