Sunday, August 1, 2010

Taking requests...

Ladies and gentlemen, Readers of my blog:

I am looking for your input!

I would like a new hair style. I want your suggestions.

Here's how it's going to work:
-consider what I might like for a hairstyle
-keep in mind that I have thick, thick hair that is rather straight (and at shoulder length currently)
-comment on this blog with links to photos of possible hair styles you think I should consider, (or email me or facebook them to me).

THEN I will look over them all, pick some of my fav's, have Andy choose his fav, and I will then get my hair cut in the style we like best based on your suggestions. I will give a special shout-out to whoever brought to my attention the winning hair style.

Let the scheming begin...

3 comments:

victoria said...

hmmm...what about some long side swept bangs and a shorter hair cut that is a little shorter in back than it is in the front...like angled forward but not drastic...longer front sides...does that make sense?

Manda said...

ouu...this is exciting! give me a little time to look up some pics!

Manda said...

ok. sorry it took me so long. but hopefully you'll be so impressed with my efforts you'll forgive me for taking so long.
i made an album on photobucket:
http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy50/lyndsayhair/
i like all these styles! do you like any?