Tuesday, March 9, 2010

oh the anticipation

When I have a decent amount of free time (which sadly isn't that often) or when I'm procrastinating on a paper (which sadly is often), I like to scroll down my blog roll and click on everyone to see who has posted since I last had free time/procrastinated.

I was just doing this (because yes, I'm working on a paper), when it dawned on me that I have the same thought every time I click on my sister Manda's blog (that I either think in my head or whisper aloud like I just did)...It goes like this:

"....come on, Mand, come on, Mand...."

-click-

(not updated)

"dang it"

I actually made myself laugh out loud when I just did it because I realized that it is always the same response to not seeing her post updated. However, I do not hold this against her because I too am terrible at blogging consistently and I don't even have two children running around me wanting my attention or one inside of me taking all my energy and food like she does.

So, until the next update, you all can laugh knowing I'm clicking on Manda's blog and going through the above thought process. To all my fellow friends and family who do blog regularly, keep up the great work - someone's got to be picking up our slack, right Mand?

1 comment:

Manda said...

oh yes i did. check it.