Andy and I celebrated Valentines Day at home this year. Perhaps it is because we have a meal plan and don't cook at home that often, or perhaps it's because we both enjoy cooking together, or perhaps it's because prices get jacked up at restaurants on Valentines Day, but Andy and I decided to stay in to celebrate.
We made homemade guacamole for our appetizer.
We went to Smith's Meats and got lemon breaded Cod which Andy grilled. We had rice and sweet potato salsa and kiwi as sides.
And for dessert, I made the scrumptious dessert pictured above - red velvet cheesecake (with a cinnamon heart for the occasion). I got the recipe off from Annies Eats, which my sister-in-law discovered and told me about.
Hope you all had a grand Valentines Day, whether single or in a relationship!

2 comments:
yum!
thanks for the link to annie's - i have a feeling i'll be visiting there pretty regularly!
now i see it on your blog! glad i got to eat some of your yummy dessert!! thanks for the super fun weekend at b.f. we miss you guys!!
Post a Comment