Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy 3-0 Justyn!!!

So Justyn's birthday was the end of April.  Mar wanted to throw a surprise party for him, so I encouraged her to do so while Andy and I were home for Easter.  She did!  It was a total surprise.  We led Justyn to believe it was a date night that Mar & I planned for him and Andy.  We ended up at Covenant Acres Camp :)

The invitation

His birthday cake - $100 cheesecake made by yours truly

The food table.  Mand made his favorite red velvet cupcakes.


It was a wear red & black party - can you tell?








Yes, it was a roadkill party.


A funny picture of Mike :)


Mike's creativity with making coffee


Justyn's roadkill presents in the freezer.

It was a GREAT party!  So glad we could be home for it!


2 comments:

Manda said...

aw, man...the picture of mike wouldn't enlarge!

marla said...

we so tricky!