Monday, December 8, 2008

Finals Week


This is finals week and I wanted to do something special for my stressed out students.  So, Joy volunteered to come over and make chocolate chip cookies together - 14 dozen of them!  It was so much fun!    It is great to catch up with her.  We became buds by being admissions counselors together (she was at Geneva, I was at RWC).  We would meet up before or after Christian fairs and catch up on life.  Now we both work at the same school and get to see each other more often.  She has been SO amazing to have around.  She has been consistency for me when everything else Geneva-related has been new, confusing, complex, etc.  I really appreciate our friendship and am so thankful God brought the two of us together!

There are many other things I want to blog about but have been pretty swamped lately.  Hopefully I will be able to later this week...

1 comment:

marla said...

i'll take a dozen of those! thankyouverymuch.