So there are a total of about 9 trees on campus changing color, but four of them happen to be in front of my building, so from Emerson to you, HAPPY FALL!!!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How exciting!! I forget that you aren't experiencing the same fall at the same time as us! There have been some INCREDIBLE colors lately, especially with all the sun we've been getting and how it makes the leaves glow!
We live in Santa Barbara, California where I am an RD at Westmont College and Andy is a social worker through the YMCA working with homeless youth. It's hard living far from home, but we are having the adventure of a lifetime!
2 comments:
How exciting!! I forget that you aren't experiencing the same fall at the same time as us! There have been some INCREDIBLE colors lately, especially with all the sun we've been getting and how it makes the leaves glow!
So happy we got to skype this past weekend!
Love you much roomie!
~ your roomie :)
whoa - i didn't think you would get color change there!! nice! {now we can for sure move out!}
Post a Comment