Andy got me these flowers for our anniversary.
The cutest thing about them is that he didn't buy an already-put-together bouquet.
He picked out each piece of the bouquet, and told me:
-The 4 roses represent each year of our marriage
-The two gerber daisies represent the two of us
-The babies breath is the Spirit working in and through us in our marriage and as individuals
-And the greenery represents Geneva...because it barely snows here :)
(You had to know something funny was going to be said by that man!)
...in typical Beaver Falls fashion, when Andy stopped at the florist to pick up the flowers, the worker said, "Oh, our flowers are downstairs" (I want to know what they keep in the upstairs)...not only that, but they were downstairs, around a corner and through another door. ...each variety in its own bucket :)
Beaver County, how I will miss you!
What else does this florist do/sell?
It's hard to believe it has already been four years!
I feel like every day God gives me a new appreciation for Andy
and I fall even more in love with him!
Imagine what the bouquet will look like at our 70th wedding anniversary
...if we're fortunate enough to match my Grandparents :)
I would be 91; Andy would be 92.

1 comment:
so cute! hope you had a great anniversary! (4 years, for real?!)
Post a Comment