Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Les Miserables - Pittsburgh

I recently went to see Les Miserables in Pittsburgh with my friends, Matthew & Kathryn, that I have gotten to know in my grad school cohort.  Here's a recap:

Matthew drove us downtown

We walked around looking for food for me, and in the process saw this "bridges" statue

And this old fashioned car show

And eventually found ourselves in our seats at this theater.  If you can't tell from the picture, we are in the very last row of the very highest balcony.

A nice police officer took this picture for us after the show.

It was fabulous!  I'm glad I went.  The only other professional musicals I've been to: Phantom of the Opera and Seussical the Musical.

2 comments:

Manda said...

first picture - dangerous!! :)

haa - my v. word is:
bedness

Manda said...

a v. word is the "word verification" that you have to type in before it lets you leave a comment. and i find them quite amusing.

my v. word this time:
underea
(which could be defined as: underwear that have diarrhea in them). haaa - i'm so gross.